It's been a while!

Hello!

Well hasn't it been a while since my last post?! I am still actively working on my artwork, and more than ever before as I have been advancing steadily on new paintings, setting new targets and projects for the year ahead.

Here are some snapshots of my latest paintings and group exhibition at the Grand Marché d'Art Contemporain at Bastille, Paris, from 27th April to 1st May. I exhibited thanks to the association Art Levant, with artists: Valérie Eguchi, Eriko Matsuda and Ibuki Kuramochi. It was unfortunately rather chilly, gusty and wet, but we largely survived! A great big thank you to those who came to see us, brought us hot beverages and sustenance, and to the awesome group Art Levant!

















At the end of last year I opened a new personal e-shop where some small paintings and new painted boxes are available for purchase! Here is the link to my shop: http://priscillamooreillo.tictail.com/

My Illustration Shop

I regularly upload my latest activities on my Facebook page, so don't hesitate to check-in to see what I'm up to! More to come soon....
For now thank you for your support, take care!

x

Comments

Popular Posts