*2T3G, Interview and Japan Expo!*



My exhibition at the restaurant 2T3G has ended! I can't thank the owner enough for giving me this chance to show my work again, and I'm honoured to be the last exhibitor there as the restaurant is closing this week on Friday.... If you haven't tasted the tasty and wholesome food of 2T3G then I recommend you go there quick whilst it's still open! And I recommend: fig and goats cheese quiche! :D



Today my paintings are off to be set up at the great festival Japan Expo on the stand of the Association Pigments et Arts du Monde. Japan Expo starts tomorrow until Sunday 7th July. If you've never heard of it, you don't know what you're missing ;) I have more thanks to give, this time to Valérie Eguchi, the president of the association who generously gave me this opportunity for the 2nd year running. This year I will be showcasing work from my future book 'Fêtes et Légendes à Kyoto', which if I may remind you is part of a new line called A.R.T Livres... and for this project to see the light of day we are in need of some help. If you would like to know more, please click here! : ART LIVRES We need all the support we can get!!! (you can translate French to English by changing the language, top right)



And as if things weren't exciting enough, I've been delighted to respond to my first interview! You can read what I have to say here : Kochipan and I have thanks to give for the third time in this blog post, to the blogmaster of Kochipan!

Comments

Popular Posts