*Working... on my first book!*

This space has been quiet because, I have been working on a project: my first book!

It will be published by Editions Nomades!  Without whom, this project wouldn't have been at all possible. They have launched a new line of books called A.R.T Livres, and this series reveals and promotes the work of young artists. There are four new books by four different artists to be published and you can find out more about it here : http://fr.ulule.com/art-livres/
For this project to go through though, we will need a little bit of help... and of course every little help will be more than appreciated.

My first book, is on the city that I hold dear in my heart : Kyoto

The title is : Fêtes et Légendes à Kyoto
I will show you the town through a series of illustrations, all painted in traditional japanese paints (Nihon-ga)... through the change of seasons, the matsuri (fetes) and some local legends...

... and I have much much work to get on with!

Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular Posts