*Finished... and exhibiting!*





After one thousand or so cherry blossoms... (probably ;) ) I finished this piece at last and in time to exhibit with the association Association Pigments et Arts du Monde at Japan Expo! The exhibition started today and ends the 8th.

The theme of the exhibition is 'Sakura' (cherry blossoms).

It's my first time at Japan Expo and there is much to be seen and to please all tastes and interests in anything and everything about Japan.

Installation finished at 10pm... phew!


Here are a few photos from this afternoon!





These paintings are by Valérie Eguchi, president of Pigments et Arts du Monde Association. To whom I owe a big thank you for inviting me to exhibit with her and her association.

My paintings :)









More photos of the event to come in the next few days, so stay tuned...

And last but not least, another word of thanks to Valérie Eguchi thanks to which I am able to exhibit at Japan Expo, but also getting a mention on a blog of Boulogne! 



Comments

Popular Posts