Page layout and image enhancing


For the last few months I have been doing page layout and image enhancing of A Pictorial History Book for the Royal Harwich Yacht Club in Woolverstone; a project that was undertaken by B. Moss and a few other members of the club. It is the first time for me to do this kind of work, through which I have gained much valuable experience and an insight into this kind of work. I admit I felt quite overwhelmed by the work at first, but after a couple of chapters the work became smoother. I look forward to seeing it in print sometime next year! 

Comments

Genius Malignus said…
Nice to see the layout work finally - could you post some bigger images, for those of us who are into details?
Lokks lovely and clean at first glance - just the way I like it.

Popular Posts